Concrete Driveways & Paving – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Very low maintenance, beautiful & long-lasting.
Economical & durable. Suitable for every home.
Concrete Paving Services
Garage floors, sidewalks, patios, curbs & steps.
Almost every Minnesota residential and commercial property includes driveways, walkways, and other paved surfaces. When the driveway or sidewalk needs to be replaced, a home or business owner may find it difficult to choose the right paving option that fits both the needs and the budget. At Richfield Concrete, we understand that not every one has dealt with driveway or sidewalk pavement issues and we make sure you have all the necessary information to make the right decision.
Because of the extreme weather in Minnesota, each driveway or sidewalk needs to be designed and built to withstand both our hot summers and cold winters. Your choice of paving material, either concrete or asphalt, can make a big difference on the durability and affordability of your new driveway or sidewalk. For new and replacement paving, concrete is one option that you should always consider. As a resident in the Minneapolis St. Paul Metro Area, you may be considering a new or replacement driveway, patio or walkway, but you might not be sure if concrete is the best choice in Minnesota. We have helped thousands of local residents like you. As the Twin Cities premier concrete paving company, we want you to make a well-informed decision by addressing some common concerns about concrete paving:
- How much will a concrete driveway or other project cost?
- How does concrete compare with asphalt?
- Will a concrete driveway hold up through Minnesota winters?
- Will a concrete driveway crack more than an asphalt driveway?
- How can I protect myself from hiring the wrong paving contractor?
Hi Tom: I want to say thank you for an excellent job done! Our new drive way looks great. I especially want to express my thanks to the crew who completed this project for their hard work, their efficiency, and most of all their professional manner and courtesy while on the job. These guys are awesome – please make sure to let them know! The experience with your company was a very pleasant one and I would gladly refer you to anyone who wants this type of work done for their home. Thanks, again, for a wonderful job. – A. T. – Minneapolis, MN
Concrete Driveway Paving in Minnesota
Richfield Concrete has created this website to answer all of those questions and to help you make an educated decision regarding your own driveway or other paving project. Richfield Concrete and Richfield Blacktop have been paving Minnesota properties expertly since 1954, so we can provide whichever choice you make. The decision’s up to you, and we want to help you make the best decision for your individual needs. To help you learn everything you need to know about both concrete and asphalt paving in the Minneapolis St. Paul Area, we start by address some common concerns by home and business owners:
- How Much Will My Project Cost? – Discover how driveway and other project costs are determined, and how you can get a free estimate for your project from the Twin Cities leader in concrete driveways, patios and walkways.
- Concrete vs. Asphalt Driveway? – Many homeowners in Minneapolis, St. Paul and the surrounding suburbs are unsure if concrete is the best choice for their driveway. Here you’ll learn all of the facts to make your decision easier.
- Does Concrete Paving Really Work on Minnesota Driveways? – On this page, you’ll get a quick unbiased lesson on concrete, to help you decide if its’ the best choice for your driveway. You’ll learn everything you need to know to make the right decisions.
- Understanding the Process of Replacing Your Driveway – Are you sure you need to replace your driveway? And if you do, what are the most important issues to understand before you call any concrete or asphalt contractor?
- How Do You Choose the Right Concrete Contractor? – Hiring a contractor can be very frustrating, and there’s probably a good chance you’ve had a bad experience in the past. Learn the 4 most important questions to ask before you hire any concrete contractor.
- The 10 Point Concrete Contractor Checklist – Quickly and efficiently evaluate any concrete contractor in Minnesota with our step-by-step checklist. Download or print the checklist for every contractor you talk with.
Richfield Concrete – Minnesota Concrete Driveway and Paving Services in Minneapolis St. Paul
For over 60 years, Richfield Concrete and its sister company, Richfield Blacktop, have provided top-quality concrete and asphalt paving services to the Minneapolis St. Paul Metro Area. In that time, we’ve paved almost 10 million square feet of surface for residential and commercial property owners. Our experience, expertise, and devotion to high quality performance on every job have earned us top ratings from the Better Business Bureau, along with the loyalty and referrals of thousands of satisfied customers. Contact us today to arrange for one of our driveway and paving consultants to visit your property, discuss your project with you, and provide a free, no-obligation estimate. We’d love to have you join our long list of satisfied customers.